Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Movies

Brian and I watch every Christmas movie we can and many of them several times. Family channel and Hallmark have one or two movies every day. And they all make us cry at the end. If we were like the Grinch and our hearts got 2 sizes bigger every time we felt the Christmas spirit...why our hearts would be...well they would be HUGE! Brian even admits he likes Christmas more than Halloween now. And he is more emphatic about watching Christmas shows than I am. And always at the end, he says, “This is killing me!” The other night we were watching Home Alone which is one of my favorite Christmas movies. (My most favorite is How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carey. When he mimics Ron Howard’s directing I know I am in on a personal joke!) Anyway, at the end of Home Alone, Brian and I were both crying. Christmas movies are all feel good movies that make you happy to be alive. We have so many warm, fuzzy memories of Christmas’s past. We are so lucky to have such a warm loving family to share our Christmas’s with. Each movie we watch evokes those memories and makes us cry.

3 comments:

Brian said...

I watched Home Alone last week - on VHS! Ha. Yeah, that movie can make you burble at the end. I'd have to put that in the top 5 of my favorite Christmas movies.

Jacey said...

Let's see, my favorites are:
White Christmas
Holiday Inn
Christmas Story
Elf
Love Actually
but most of al...
Muppet's Christmas Carol!

Check out this website: http://www.christmasmovies.us/a-z.html
It has a really thorough list of Christmas movies A-Z

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some other wonderful post. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect manner
of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

my page: fast cardshare