Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dog days of summer

I love the summer and the heat. With Raynauds, I have an aversion to cold, cool, and lukewarm. And I love the sun. I hate rainy days as they make me depressed. The sun just makes me happy. Brian is happy to sit outside with me until it gets too hot. Kim and Wayne have such a nice backyard and deck that it is always calling to me. My vegees are doing great, tho I have only had one red tomato so far. I have a ton of green tomatoes and they will probably all turn red at once. Summer and home grown tomatoes....nothing better....and watching Kim and Jenny decorate a Christmas tree in the middle of July. Jenny’s Harry Potter party is next weekend. We see the movie and then party. The theme is Christmas time in pinks, lime green and aqua. Love the dog days of summer!

No comments: